This post continues from my earlier post Introduction to the Philippines in Photos (part 1)
23. White Sand Beach, Boracay.
24. Pandanon Island, Palawan.
25. Mount Mayon, Bicol.
26. Mount Pinatubo, Zambales Mountains.
27. Mall of Asia (MoA), Pasay. One of the largest malls in the world.
28. Church in a Shopping Mall, Greenbelt, Makati.
29. White Sand Beach, Batangas.
31. Waterfall, Surigao.
32. Paradise Island, Palawan.
33. Whale Shark, The World’s Largest Fish.
35. White Beach, Siquijor.
Photo by James Connolly on Unsplash.
36. La Union, Philippines.
Photo by Jeff Nafura on Unsplash.
37. Bankerohan Public Market, Davao, Philippines.
Photo by Frank Lloyd de la Cruz on Unsplash.
Photo by Austin Nicomedez on Unsplash.
39. American Cemetery, Manila.
40. Beach, Boracay.
41. Fort San Pedro, Cebu.
42. Three people in a boat.
43. Sari Sari Store, Philippine Convenience Store.
44. Skyscrapers, Makati.